NEW YORK CITY, NY (September 29, 2020) – Kostelanetz & Fink is pleased to announce that 10 attorneys at the firm have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 New York Metro Super Lawyers list, recognizing the firm’s experience and skill in the areas of Tax, Criminal Defense: White Collar, and Business Litigation.
Super Lawyers describes itself as a “rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.”
Members of the Kostelanetz & Fink team who received recognition from the New York Metro Super Lawyers list include:
- Partner Megan L. Brackney for Tax
- Partner Christopher Ferguson for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Partner Kevin M. Flynn for Tax
- Partner Yoram Keinan for Tax
- Partner Sharon L. McCarthy for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Partner Claude M. Millman for Business Litigation
- Partner Caroline Rule for Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Partner Michael Sardar for Tax
- Partner Bryan Skarlatos for Tax
- Firm Co-Founder, Robert S. Fink for Criminal Defense: White Collar
According to Super Lawyers, inclusion on the annual list is an honorary distinction, as no more than 5 percent of applicant attorneys in each state are chosen based on “12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement,” according to Super Lawyers. The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers.
Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP has built a national reputation as the law firm of choice for clients facing high-stakes negotiations and controversies with government agencies. Because of our extensive experience handling the most challenging, complex and sensitive cases, our attorneys are considered some of the country’s foremost experts on tax controversies, white collar defense and regulatory matters. An important part of the firm’s practice includes commercial litigation and representation in government procurement and government contracting, as well as tax and estate planning.