Daniel has taught poetry, philosophy, and drama to students ranging in age from the 5th grade to Junior year of college. He was an instructor in poetry to students from lower income families in inner city Boston (as part of the Generation Teach program), and an instructor in civic philosophy and politics to students in the New Haven public school system (as part of the Citizens, Thinkers, Writers Program).
In addition to supporting the firm’s matters under the supervision of the firm’s attorneys, Daniel has trained new paralegals and other firm personnel on the following topics:
- Legal Research using Westlaw, PACER, PeopleMap, LexisNexis, Law360, and Tax Notes
- Microsoft Word for Legal Professionals/Tables of Contents and Authorities
- Research on Foreign Bank Account Reporting Issues
- Tracking Memos in Large Investigations
- Tax Calculations and Tax Interest Software
Daniel enjoys reading, playing soccer, and watching old movies. Daniel joined Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP in 2019.