NEW YORK CITY, NY (September 12, 2019) – Kostelanetz & Fink is pleased to announce that nine attorneys at the firm, including seven partners, have been selected for inclusion in the 2019 New York Metro “Super Lawyers” list, recognizing the firm’s experience and skill in the areas of Tax, Criminal Defense: White Collar, and Business Litigation.
The Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines and newspapers across the country. Super Lawyers describes itself as a “rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.”
Members of the Kostelanetz & Fink team who received recognition from the New York Metro Area Super Lawyers list include:
- Partner Megan L. Brackney for Tax
- Partner Kevin M. Flynn for Tax
- Partner Sharon L. McCarthy for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Partner Claude M. Millman for Business Litigation
- Partner Caroline Rule for Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Partner Michael Sardar for Tax
- Partner Bryan Skarlatos for Tax
- Firm Co-Founder, Robert S. Fink for Criminal Defense: White Collar
- Associate Brian P. Ketcham as a Rising Star for Criminal Defense: White Collar
Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP has built a national reputation as the law firm of choice for clients facing high-stakes negotiations and controversies with government agencies. Because of our extensive experience handling the most challenging, complex and sensitive cases, our attorneys are considered some of the country’s foremost experts on tax controversies, white collar defense and regulatory matters. An important part of the firm’s practice includes tax and estate planning and representation in government procurement and government contracting.
According to Super Lawyers, inclusion on the annual list is an honorary distinction, as no more than 5 percent of applicant attorneys in each state are chosen based on “12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement,” according to Super Lawyers. As a Rising Stars selectee, Brian Ketcham has joined only 2.5 percent of attorneys chosen for this exclusive list.