On March 5, 2021, Michael Sardar participates in a panel entitled “Virtual Proceedings in the Digital Age (Part 2): Litigation in District and Appellate Courts” at the FBA Tax Conference.
Description: This panel will discuss practice tips and techniques for navigating virtual proceedings, including remote depositions, oral arguments, and trials in both criminal and civil cases. The panelists will discuss the different approaches taken by courts across the United States. Lastly, the panelists will discuss their predictions regarding which of these new procedures may be here to stay post COVID-19.
• Identify various changes and challenges to conducting remote proceedings.
• Depositions: how to deal with objections and instructions for witnesses.
• Depositions: how to deal with exhibits.
• Tips for cross examining witnesses and presenting exhibits at trial.
• Tips for persuasive presentations at oral arguments, hearings, and sentencing.
• Various types of technology used by courts.
Michael Sardar, Partner; Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP
Phillip Colasanto, Associate, Agostino & Associates P.C.
Click here for more information and to register.