Megan L. Brackney Participates In A Panel Entitled “Ethical Issues in International Tax Practice” At The 2nd Annual IFA USA Winter International Tax Conference
December 9 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
On December 9, 2021, Megan L. Brackney participates in a panel entitled “Ethical Issues in International Tax Practice” at the 2nd Annual IFA USA Winter International Tax Conference.
Description: The 2nd Annual IFA USA Winter International Tax Conference is designed to provide a forum and encourage an exchange of views between government and private sector panelists, and is designed for:
- Corporate tax executives responsible for international tax matters
- Law firm partners and associates working in the international tax area
- Accounting firm partners and managers working in the international tax area
- Members of the academic community interested in the latest technical developments in international taxation
- Government and other professionals working in international tax learning
The panel sessions will include:
- Cryptocurrency developments, including new reporting regimes in the United States and abroad
- LB&I hot topics in tax controversy
- Legislative landscape in light of potential tax reform
- International partnership planning issues
- IP migration planning and pitfalls
- OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework developments
Objectives – At the conclusion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Better understand pending legislative changes to the Code affecting international tax matters;
- Discuss what is coming from the OECD under Pillars 1 and 2; and
- Engage in effective tax planning for client and employers, especially re. dispute resolution, implementation of IRS guidance, and transactions involving IP.
Click here for more information and to register.