- This event has passed.
Megan L. Brackney Leads A Presentation Titled “Ethical Standards for Return Positions – How Sure Do You Have to Be?” For The 20th Annual Tax Lawyering Workshop
April 21 @ 10:45 am - 11:45 am EDT
On April 21, 2023, Megan L. Brackney leads a presentation titled “Ethical Standards for Return Positions – How Sure Do You Have to Be?” for the 20th Annual Tax Lawyering Workshop, an annual workshop in professional responsibility for tax lawyers hosted by New York Law School’s Graduate Tax Program in New York, NY. Ethics CLE credit is offered for this event.
The full list of topics covered at the 20th Annual Tax Lawyering Workshop is as follows:
- Ethical Standards for Return Positions – How Sure Do You Have to Be?
- When a Lawyer Goes Lobbying – How do the Rules of Professional Conduct apply?
- Attorney-Client Privilege for Tax Lawyers after In re: Grand Jury
- Representing Families – Ethical Issues in Trusts and Estates and Closely Held Business Practices
- Megan L. Brackney, Partner, Kostelanetz LLP
Click here for more information and to register.