- This event has passed.
Don Fort Presents A Webinar Entitled “Coming Attractions: 2023 IRS Criminal and Civil Tax Enforcement Priorities, including the “Dirty Dozen”” For myCPE
March 10 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am EST
Don Fort presents a webinar titled “Coming Attractions: 2023 IRS Criminal and Civil Tax Enforcement Priorities, including the “Dirty Dozen”” for myCPE on March 10, 2023.
Tax season and times of crisis are when tax scams typically increase. The IRS publishes a list of the “Dirty Dozen” to help spread awareness about typical fraud schemes that are used to target individuals.
This webinar goes over the “Dirty Dozen” of the Internal Revenue Service, various common scams that taxpayers may run into at any time but that peak during tax season as people prepare their returns or hire someone to help them with their taxes, enforcement priorities, international and cryptocurrency enforcement efforts, parallel proceedings, and best practices that all members should be aware of.
Please note that CPE credit is offered for this event.
Key topics covered in this Tax course are:
- Overview of the 2022 IRS “Dirty Dozen”
- IRS Focus on Fraud and Collaboration
- Overview of IRS-CI Criminal Enforcement Initiatives, including the J5 and NCIU
- Overview of IRS Civil Enforcement Initiatives, including the Office of Fraud Enforcement (OFE)
- Update on Digital Asset compliance efforts
- To examine IRS Criminal Investigation enforcement priorities.
- To identify IRS Civil Enforcement priorities.
- To explain the 2022 IRS “Dirty Dozen”.
- To analyze current collaboration initiatives at the IRS.
- To review IRS International compliance efforts.
Click here to learn more and register.