- This event has passed.
Don Fort Participates In Keynote Fireside Chat At ACAMS Law Enforcement Anti-Financial Crime Seminar
May 16 @ 9:10 am - 10:00 am
On May 16, 2022, Don Fort participates in a keynote fireside chat at the two-day virtual Law Enforcement Anti-Financial Crime Seminar of ACAMS, the largest international membership organization for Anti-Financial Crime professionals. Moderating the fireside chat is Jim Lee, Chief of the Internal Revenue Service-Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI).
Description: Law enforcement is on the front lines of fighting financial crime — and those lines are shifting amid emerging threats and increasingly sophisticated criminals. ACAMS first Law Enforcement Anti-Financial Crime Seminar brings information-rich sessions, led by seasoned investigators from the public and private sectors. From cybercrime to cryptocurrencies, public-private partnerships to preparing cases for trial, attendees gain expertise for immediate professional benefit and invaluable insights for mastering this fast-changing environment.
– Best Practices in Organizing and Executing Financial Crime Investigations
– Understanding the Inner Workings of Financial Institutions’ Anti Financial Crime Programs As An Asset to Your Investigations
– Enhancing Your Subpoena Process for More Effective Financial Crime Investigations
– Forging Public-Private and Inter-Agency Alliances to Foster Information Sharing and Strengthen Investigations
– Addressing Criminal Typologies of FinTech, Crypto and Other Payment Processors
– Building an Effective Financial Fraud and Money Laundering Case for Trial
– Using Seizure Warrants to Support Financial Crime Investigation
Click here for more information and to register.