- This event has passed.
Don Fort Participates In A Panel Entitled “The US Treasury’s National Illicit Finance Strategy: A Closer Look” with AML RightSource
May 18 @ 3:00 pm
On May 18, 2022, Don Fort participates in a panel entitled “The US Treasury’s National Illicit Finance Strategy: A Closer Look” with AML RightSource.
Description: Members of the AML RightSource Advisory Board will provide their insight on the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s 2022 National Illicit Finance Strategy, a comprehensive and potentially far-reaching document that among other things highlights:
- The illicit finance risk posed by the abuse of legal entities;
- The complicity of professionals that misuse their positions or businesses;
- Small-sum funding of domestic violent extremism networks;
- The effective use of front and shell companies in proliferation finance;
- The exploitation of the digital economy
- Don Fort, Director of Investigations, Kostelanetz and Fink, LLP
- Rick Small, Executive Vice President and Director, Financial Crimes Program, BB&T
- Teresa (Terry) Pesce, President and CEO, Terry Pesce & Co LLC
- John Byrne, Executive Vice President and Chairman, AML RightSource
Click here for more information.