- This event has passed.
Don Fort Participates In A Panel Entitled “Intermediate Discussions Regarding Digital Assets” For The NYSSCPA
November 8, 2021 @ 1:30 pm - 4:50 pm
On November 8, 2021, K&F Director of Investigations Don Fort participates in a panel entitled “Intermediate Discussions Regarding Digital Assets” for the the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
The panelists will discuss, among other things, (1) pricing, regulation, and reporting from digital asset exchanges, (2) custody and control of digital assets, and (3) cryptocurrency investigations/AML and the latest in financial investigations with respect to digital assets.
- Doug Schwenk, Chairman, Digital Asset Research
- Sui Chung, CEO, CF Benchmarks
- Kathy Mahoney, Senior Director, FINRA
- Anthony Vinci, CPA, MBA, Director, FINRA
- Pamela Clegg, CAMS, VP of Financial Investigations, CipherTrace
- Nicholas G. Himonidis, JD, CFE, CCFS, CCFI, President, The NGH Group, Inc.
- Don Fort, Director of Investigations, Kostelanetz & Fink LLP, Immediate Past Chief of IRS Criminal Investigation Division
Click here to learn more and to register.