- This event has passed.
Don Fort Participates In A Panel Entitled “Crypto Issues: Decrypting the Latest Developments and Enforcement Trends” At The FBA 2023 Tax Law Conference
March 6 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Don Fort participates in a panel titled “Crypto Issues: Decrypting the Latest Developments and Enforcement Trends” at the Federal Bar Association’s 47th Annual Tax Law Conference in Washington, D.C., on March 6, 2023.
This panel discusses the latest cryptocurrency-related cases coming down, the docketed cases to watch, and expectations for future litigation in this space.
- Sarah Paul, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP
- Don Fort, Director of Investigations, Kostelanetz LLP
- Carolyn Schenck, National Fraud Counsel and Assistant Division Counsel (International), IRS, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Alex Shlivko, Senior Counsel, Office of Chief Counsel, IRS, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Zhanna Ziering, Member, Moore Tax Law Group, LLC
Click here to learn more and register.