- This event has passed.
Don Fort Participates In A Forbes Panel Entitled “Crypto & Taxes: What You Need to Know”
September 21 @ 2:30 pm - 3:45 pm
On September 21, 2021, K&F Director of Investigations Don Fort participates in a webinar panel entitled “Crypto & Taxes: What You Need to Know” for Forbes.
Description: With the astonishing rise in the value of Bitcoin and Ethereum, crypto investors and enthusiasts may have serious tax questions on their minds. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is also stepping up enforcement efforts to ensure stricter compliance. So if you hold crypto assets (including NFTs) or have traded them or are planning to buy, sell or trade them, what do you need to consider to make sure you don’t run afoul of the law?
Steve Ehrlich, Director of Research & Digital Assets at Forbes Media, moderates a discussion of all the important tax considerations crypto holders need to be aware of well before the end of the year.
- Don Fort – Director of Investigations, Kostelanetz & Fink LLP
- Steven Ehrlich – Director of Research & Digital Assets, Forbes Media LLC
- Kristin Smith – Executive Director, Blockchain Association
- Lawrence Zlatkin – Vice President of Tax, Coinbase
- Shehan Chandrasekera – Head of Tax Strategy, CoinTracker
Register for free here.