- This event has passed.
Caroline D. Ciraolo Participates In A Panel Titled “Current Tax Disputes Trends at a Domestic and Cross Border Level” At The October IFA UK Branch Meeting
October 27, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm BST
Caroline D. Ciraolo joins a panel titled “Current Tax Disputes Trends at a Domestic and Cross Border Level” at the International Fiscal Associations UK branch meeting held on October 27, 2022.
Panelists from around the world offer their unique perspectives on civil and criminal tax enforcement and trends in the United Kingdom, United States, Israel, India, and Finland.
- Liesl Fichardt, Head of International Tax and Regulatory Investigations and Disputes, Quinn Emanuel, UK
- Parul Jain, Co-Head, International Tax Practice, Nishith Desai Associates, India
- Ofer Granot, Partner, Herzog, Fox & Neeman, Israel
- Caroline Ciraolo, Partner, Kostelanetz LLP, Washington, DC
- Jouni Weckström, Partner, Waselius & Wist, Finland
Click here for more information.