- This event has passed.
Caroline D. Ciraolo Delivers Opening Remarks For A Panel Entitled “Breaking Down Barriers To Effectuate Change in the Legal Field” Hosted By The Federal Bar Association’s Section On Taxation
May 4, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
On May 4, 2022, Caroline D. Ciraolo delivers opening remarks for a panel entitled “Breaking Down Barriers To Effectuate Change in the Legal Field” hosted by the Federal Bar Association’s Section on Taxation.
In this virtual panel, distinguished justices on the U.S. Tax Court discuss how they navigated the legal field throughout their trail-blazing careers and practices that can lead to a more diverse, inclusive, and equal environment in the legal field.
- Caroline D. Ciraolo, Partner, Kostelanetz & Fink, LLP
- Drita Tonuzi, Deputy Chief Counsel (Operations), IRS, Office of Chief Counsel
- Paulmikell “PM” Fabian, IRS, Office of Chief Counsel
- Renan Rodriguez, Weil, Gotshal & Manges, LLP
- Hon. Maurice B. Foley, Chief Judge, U.S. Tax Court
- Hon. Courtney D. Jones, Judge, U.S. Tax Court
- Hon. Juan F. Vasquez, Judge, U.S. Tax Court
- Hon. Eunkyong Choi, Special Trial Judge, U.S. Tax Court
Click here to register.