- This event has passed.
Caroline D. Ciraolo Co-Chairs The Cambridge Forum On International Tax & Disputes
May 24 - May 26
Caroline D. Ciraolo co-chairs the Cambridge Forum on International Tax & Disputes in Cascais, Portugal.
The Forum Steering Committee welcomes up to 40 leading lawyers personally selected from renowned regional, national, and multinational firms around the world. With increased transparency and information sharing amongst tax authorities, the use of aggressive techniques like criminal investigations and digital taxation, and pandemic related mobility issues on the rise, the Forum provides an opportunity to keep abreast of developments in key jurisdictions around the world.
Using candid, seminar-style discussion, the group shares experiences and engages in meaningful dialogue on the most pressing issues they face.
2023 Forum Steering Committee Co-Chairs:
- Caroline D. Ciraolo, Kostelanetz LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Susanne Schreiber, Bär & Karrer, Zürich, Switzerland
2023 Forum Steering Committee Members:
- Alexandra Courela, Abreu Advogados, Lisbon, Portugal
- Dr. Hardy Fischer, POELLATH, Berlin, Germany
- Denise Honey, Pitcher Partners Ltd., Melbourne, Australia
- Parul Jain, Nishith Desai Associates, New Delhi, India
- Victor A. Jaramillo, Caplin & Drysdale, Washington, D.C.
- Alex Jupp, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, London, United Kingdom
- Christian Wimpissinger, BINDER GRÖSSWANG, Vienna, Austria
Click here for more information.