- This event has passed.
Caroline D. Ciraolo And Jay R. Nanavati Will Participate In A Panel Entitled “Current AML and OFAC Compliance Issues” At Bahamas Financial Services Board Industry Development Webinar Series
November 17 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
On November 17, 2020, Caroline D. Ciraolo and Jay R. Nanavati will participate in a panel entitled “Current AML and OFAC Compliance Issues” at Bahamas Financial Services Board Industry Development Webinar Series.
Description: Please join the Bahamas Financial Services Board, in collaboration with AlixPartners, a global consulting firm, and Kostelanetz & Fink, a U.S. law firm, for a webinar discussing current compliance issues as well as the results of AlixPartners’ recent AML and OFAC/Sanctions survey.
The presentation will cover the following main topics:
- AML & Sanctions Enforcement Panorama
- Stakeholder Views on AML & Sanctions Compliance – Financial Institutions, External Counsel and Shareholders/Investors
- De-risking as a Risk Mitigation Tool
- Culture of Compliance as a way to Mitigate Financial Crime Risk
- Investment in, and Creative new ways to, Fight Financial Crime
- Rich Kando, Managing Director
- Isaac Fisboin, Director
- Gautam Sachdev, Director
Kostelanetz & Fink:
- Caroline Ciraolo, Partner
- Jay Nanavati, Partner
Click here for more information and to register