- This event has passed.
Bryan C. Skarlatos Participates In A Panel Discussion Entitled “Criminal Tax Enforcement” At The UCLA Extension 38th Annual Tax Controversy Institute
November 14 @ 11:00 am - 7:50 pm EST
Bryan C. Skarlatos participates in a panel discussion entitled “Criminal Tax Enforcement” on October 27th at the UCLA Extension 38th Annual Tax Controversy Institute. The virtual re-broadcast is available on November 14, 2022.
This panel covers criminal tax proceedings arising under the Internal Revenue Service’s laws, including the roles of the criminal tax attorney, tax fraud investigations, and IRS criminal investigations.
- Sandra R. Brown, Hochman Salkin Rettig Toscher & Perez, P.C.
- Bryan C. Skarlatos, Esq., Kostelanetz LLP
- Tyler R. Hatcher, IRS-CI Special Agent in Charge, Los Angeles Field Office
- Damon Rowe, Meadows Collier Reed Cousins Crouch & Underman, LLP
- Lorraine Yu, IRS Chief Counsel, Criminal Tax Counsel
Click here to register for the virtual re-broadcast.